Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP’s).
cGMP Compliance and Training.
密苏里州的企业’s 食品安全 experts will review and assess your current cGMP’s and help identify, document and implement changes to ensure your food manufacturing and processing facility achieves and maintains full compliance. bwin网投官网的 项目经理 conduct cGMP Training programs designed to “train-the-trainer” so your internal management and supervision team members have the knowledge and tools they need to maintain cGMP at your facility. We also help train employees at all levels to understand and comply with their cGMP responsibilities. Training classes can be scheduled to work with your needs, and include instruction on the key elements of effective cGMP implementation.
- 核心组件, requirements and best practices to achieve cGMP compliance within the food and beverage industry.
- Preparedness for FDA and third-party cGMP inspections.
- Effective investigator interaction so your organization can anticipate inspection focuses instead of just reacting to non-compliance citations.
- Participants will learn regulations and practices of the revised cGMP’s as designated by the final rule for Preventive Controls for Human Food.
- Systemic implementation of cGMP’s throughout your organization to ensure sanitary and processing requirements are met.
- Participants receive a certificate of successful completion for the course after passing a written test.
- Documented operating procedures and training instructions.
- Adherence to written procedures and instructions.
- Accurate, timely documentation for compliance and traceability.
- Validation and verification that cGMPs are doing what they are designed to do.
- Proper equipment and system designs.
- Proper equipment and facility maintenance.
- 国防s against product contamination.
- Regular audits and compliance checks.