安全 & 健康项目: Protecting Workers Protects Your Business.
As manufacturers know, OSHA is diligent about ensuring companies follow recommended practices to implement, maintain and improve their 安全 & 健康项目. 当然, protecting your people against injury and the suffering and financial hardship workplace accidents can cause 工人 and their families is simply the right thing to do. But beyond the obvious need to provide a safe work environment for employees, implementing best practices for 安全 also protects the business and yields financial and cost saving rewards. According to OSHA, 安全 & 健康项目 can help companies:
- 防止 workplace injuries and illnesses.
- 改善 compliance with laws and regulations.
- 减少 costs, including significant reductions in 工人' compensation premiums.
- 参与 工人.
- 增强 their social responsibility goals.
- 增加 productivity and enhance overall business operations.
A Proactive Approach to 安全 & 健康管理.
OSHA’s recommended practices use a proactive approach to 安全 & 健康管理, rather than older reactive ways of managing workplace 安全. The main goal of OSHA’s recommended practices is to find and fix hazards before they lead to injury, illness or even death. Companies can begin with a basic program focused on obvious and simple goals and then grow their 安全 & 健康 Program from there. Key elements include setting and achieving goals, monitoring performance and evaluating outcomes. OSHA recommends some basic steps for program evaluation and improvement, including:
- 建立, 报告, and tracking goals and targets that indicate whether the program is making progress.
- Evaluating the program initially and periodically thereafter to identify shortcomings and opportunities for improvement.
- Providing ways for 工人 to participate in program evaluation and improvement.
工作场所安全 & 健康 Services Through 密苏里州的企业.
密苏里州的企业’s 安全 项目经理 have the experience, resources and connections to help you with any aspect of 工作场所安全. Some of the core areas we can help you with include:
- 工作场所安全 Inspections, Compliance Assessments & 审计.
- 安全 & 健康管理 Programs.
- OSHA 10小时 Training.
- 易燃 & 易燃液体.
- Personal Protective Equipment.
- 走 & 工作表面.
- Emergency Action Plans.
- Respiratory Protection.
- Incident Investigation.
- Anything to do with 工作场所安全 & 健康.